“chuffed doesnt mean what you think it means”
it means exactly what i think it means its just some stupid word that literally has two definitions that mean the opposite thing
This makes me really chuffed.
This post is quite egregious
Well I’m nonplussed by this whole post.
Interface: People, Machines, Design Sydney’s Powerhouse Museum
- 2+7 Telephone. Designed by Marcello Nizzoli, made by SAFNAT, Italy, 1958.
- Regency TR-1 pocket-sized radio. Designed by Teague & Petertil, made by Texas Instruments and Industrial Development Engineering Associates (IDEA), USA, 1954.
- The Blickensderfer 6 portable typewriter. Designed by George Canfield Blickendsderfer, USA, 1906.
- The Olivetti Valentine typewriter, designed by Ettore Sottsass and Perry King, made by Olivetti, Italy, 1969.
- Divisumma 18 portable calculator, designed by Mario Bellini, made by Olivetti, Italy, 1973.
- Macintosh Icons. Designed by Susan Kare, made by Apple Computer Inc, USA, 1984.
- IPOD Digital Media Player. Designed by Jonathan Ive, made by Apple Computer Inc, USA, 2001.
“This exhibition examines how design has been applied to information technology products; and about how a handful of companies made complicated technology appealing and easy to use. It is also about the visionaries who started some of the great consumer product companies of the 20th century and how the designers and engineers they hired found a means of imparting their ideals into the products they designed.”
the starry sky on the himalayas
CLICK ON THE PIC BRO
Def click da pic
Woah how they do dat?
can I just re-state how much I love her
This is our new home! A 1976 Toyota Chinook. It is essentially a 1976 Toyota Hilux with a camper on the back. The tiniest motor home, and I am obssessed. We paid $600 for it and the repairs seem somewhat endless. There are long lists of stuff to be done. Right now we are further gutting it, then soon will be cleaning and unrusting as much as possible. We’re drawing our design plans for the layout and figuring out what materials to use. I’m beyond excited for what the future of this thing holds and to finally live in it one day.
Newton Le Willows library is fizzing with great books